The Regulations define the rules for the conclusion of contracts of sale through an online store, and sets out rules for the implementation of these agreements, rights and obligations of the store and the customer and the principles of the complaint procedure.
1. Page modelsfordivers.com allows order figurines of diving and small gifts.
2. The buyer may be a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes the legal capacity (the buyer or customer).
3. All the goods offered in the store modelsfordivers.com are handmade and handpaint on special order.
4. All prices quoted on the website modelsfordivers.com are given in the euro and are total prices. Binding on the parties the price is the price at which the goods the customer ordered in the order. The prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which depends on the shipping address.
5. Order modelsfordivers.com online store may be made via system (website) online store.The Seller accepts the order for execution after checking the availability of the product in stock. Orders are executed according to the order in which the contract in question. About the time of execution by the availability of components and the number of orders because it is a product made by hand.
6. Confirmation of the order shall be made within 8 working hours (for working hours shall mean hours between 8: 00-16: 00 during the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) from the time of order by the Buyer. At that time, the Buyer will be sent to the e-mail with information about the approximate date of shipment or receipt of goods within the company's headquarters.
7. In special cases, the seller reserves the right to refuse any order for execution.
8. In the event that the Seller's acceptance of your order to be delivered in the order process, in accordance with the regulations set out in paragraphs 6 and 7 of the Rules comes to the conclusion of the contract of sale to the distance between modelsfordivers.com and the Client.
9. The delivery time is determined by the merchant at the time of the order. Normally it does not exceed 3,5 month plus shipping time. If you can not perform the contract within the prescribed period the seller will inform the customer by offering a new completion date. To the customer to choose among acceptance of the new appointment or withdrawal.
10. The ordered goods are delivered in the manner specified by the Customer at the time of the contract:
a) The consignment sent by post office Shipping courier is available only in Polish.
b) receiving an order in person at our headquarters modelsfordivers.com
c) receiving an order, the parcels.
d) The consignment sent through the Polish Post.
11. Payment for the goods can be made by bank transfer, paypal or credit card
In the case of purchases of high value, we reserve the right to require payment of the total amount prior to execution of the contract. However, in case of termination, cancellation or termination of the contract prepayment will be refunded to the consumer.
12. The customer purchasing as a consumer who concluded at a distance through a catalog modelsfordivers.com, regardless of the method of delivery or receipt, you may withdraw from this agreement only in the case of damage to the shipment, we will check with the person serving the shipment and transcribing minutes of damage packages .
13. Reimbursement paid by the customer the price of goods will be made immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the refund from the shipping company for the destruction of the pack.
14. goods offered in the online store are handmade modelsfordivers.com. Each subsequent product may differ from the previous units, and from the advertising placed the pictures in the gallery on the website and facebook.
15. Before accepting a package from the post office or from the courier, check whether the packaging is not damaged in transit. In particular, note the condition of the tape adhered to the shipment. If the shipping container is damaged or if the tapes are lost, you should not take delivery in the presence of the courier to make her open and possibly draw up a damage report and contact the seller as soon as possible to resolve the matter.
16. Claims for non-conformity can przesłyłać email@example.com address or via a form on the page modelsfordivers.com. Complaint letter should include a description of the deficiencies and expectations of how the complaint.
17. Within 14 days from the date of receipt by the seller of the buyer complaint concerning the lack of conformity, the Seller must settle the complaint and give you a specific answer to the Buyer on the account for, or rejection of his claim. In the event that the Purchaser is a reseller of complaints indicated by the vendor proposed method and the procedures for its implementation (eg. How the buyer return the goods, the method of reception of a new, etc.) - In this case, the seller has to bear the costs of transport of the product being advertised. In the event of refusal to recognize a complaint to the buyer will be presented reasons for the refusal.
18. guarantee or warranty shall not apply if the goods have been damaged mechanically the reasons for which the Seller is not responsible, in particular as a result of improper use.
19. The provision by the Client of personal data is voluntary, however, failed to communicate such data will result in the inability to make the customer purchases. By purchasing customer consent to the collection, processing and use of personal data by the vendor to the customer and to the extent necessary for the performance by the seller of the contract (ie. To deliver the shipment and the settlements). Customer's personal data may be transferred to third parties for the sole purpose and scope necessary for the proper performance of services pursuant to the Regulations, in particular, entrepreneurs intermediary in procuring courier services, postal operators and courier companies in order to make the shipment.
20. The customer has the right to require the cessation of processing of personal data and its removal from the database, which should be reported to the data, in writing via the contact form on the website modelsfordivers.com.
The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
21. The product descriptions and images are derived from a database owned by modelsfordivers. Prohibits the commercial use of any product information from the database modelsfordivers.com.
22. The Service Provider processes the data contained in Cookies when visitors use the website of the Online Store for the following purposes:
- identifying the Customers as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in;
- remembering Products added to the basket in order to place an Order;
- remembering data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
- adjusting the content of the Online Store website to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient (e.g. regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the Online Store websites;
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Online Store website and researching the needs of the Service Recipients, excluding personal identification of the Service Recipient.
25. Detailed information on changing cookie settings and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click on the link)
In the Chrome browser
In the Firefox browser
· In the Internet Explorer browser
In the Opera browser
In the Safari browser
26. The Service Provider also collects operational data (so-called logs - IP address, domain), which are stored for an indefinite period and used to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Online Store website. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
ModelsForDivers, MM3D MACIEJ MARCINKOWSKI.
Poland, 80-297 Banino, street Halna 75A
I. Personal data controller
1. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) is Maciej Marcinkowski, who performs business under the name MM3D MACIEJ MARCINKOWSKI 80-297 Banino, Halna 75A, Poland
2. Data controller e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator in accordance with art. 32 sec. 1 GDPR complies with the principle of personal data protection and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data processed in connection with the conducted business.
4. Providing personal data by the customer is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract with the data administrator.
5. The data controller processes personal data to the extent necessary to perform the contract or provide services to the data subject.
II. Purpose and grounds for processing personal data
The administrator processes personal data for the following purposes:
1.preparing a commercial offer in response to the customer's interest, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
2. concluding and implementing sales contracts with customers, based on the concluded contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
3.provision of electronic services via the Online Store, on the basis of a concluded contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
4.handling the complaint process, based on the data administrator's obligation in connection with applicable law (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
5.accounting related to issuing and accepting settlement documents, pursuant to the provisions of tax law (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
6. archiving of data for possible determination, investigation or defense against claims or the need to prove facts, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
7.contact via e-mail, in particular in response to inquiries addressed to the data controller, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
8.sending technical information regarding the functioning of the Online Store and the services used by the customer, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
9.marketing of the data controller's own products, which is his legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) or based on prior consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
III. Data recipients. Data transfer to third countries
1. The recipients of personal data processed by the data controller may be entities cooperating with the data controller when it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with the data subject.
2. The recipients of personal data processed by the data controller may also be subcontractors - entities whose services are used by the data controller when processing data, e.g. accounting offices, law firms, entities providing IT services (including hosting services), Polish post office.
3. The data controller may be required to disclose personal data on the basis of applicable law, in particular to disclose personal data to authorized state authorities or institutions.
4. Personal data will not be transferred to an entity based outside the European Economic Area.
IV. Period of personal data storage
1.The data controller stores personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with the data subject and after its termination for purposes related to the pursuit of claims related to the contract, performance of obligations under applicable law, but for no longer than the limitation period in accordance with with the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The data controller stores personal data contained in settlement documents for the period of time specified by the provisions of the Act on tax on goods and services and the Accounting Act.
3. The data controller stores personal data processed for marketing purposes for a period of 10 years, but not longer than until the consent to data processing is withdrawn or an objection to data processing is raised.
4. The data controller stores personal data for purposes other than those indicated in par. 1-3 for a period of 3 years, unless the consent to data processing has been withdrawn and data processing may not be continued on a basis other than the consent of the data subject.
V. Rights of the data subject
1. Every data subject has the right